Saturday, 16 February 2013

How To Increase Your Mac Speed


Increase Your Mac Speed

Author: darr46oera
boost your mac speed
Image Credit
There's a reason why I aquired a Mac, it wasn't to be among the cool kids that wanted the best of the best. No it was because of the music production I actually do on it. A lot of time sitting in front of my Mac copying, pasting, moving, deleting, hour after hour just beating on my Mac at a endless assault for getting my work done. This is the major factor, my work. Doing work at home, it is great, but even if its from home it's still work and it still has to get done. So my Mac, I have it because it's fast, gets the job finished and comes back for more.

But what will happen if it doesn't want to do those activities anymore?I move massive quantities of information and yes even in the almighty Mac this will produce a problem over time. Things fragment, programs get corrupted issues show up. My light speed Mac slows into a crawl and all of the sudden I simply can't get any work done. Because I work at home there isn't a IT guy to call and ask to come repair it. No instead I need to figure out what is wrong. I'm lucky, I did so, but not after trying everything under the sun first and wasting never ending hours in search of one program that could do what I needed rather then ten programs. One program to lead them all….okay that was a lame Lord of the rings reference, but that program was/is Detox My Mac. A straightforward to use program that didn't just fix my issues, it put my Mac on overdrive again. A couple of clicks and my Mac was clean and able to rock and roll again.

Detox My Mac offered a lifesaver to me. Simply put the application is smart, even a PC user can use it that's how smart Detox My Mac is. It can intelligently scan a whole Mac quickly and easily. Mac's speed comes from two aspects, the cache plus your Mac logs. Issue is, is that the cache which assists your Mac speed things up, also slows it down. Macs save the most worthless information and stores huge amounts of info that doesn't only is not needed but slows you done. Logs are the same way, every program run, each and every time, for everything you do a log file is saved. Logs are fantastic if you need to see if there is a issue, otherwise logs again do nothing more then slow you do. Detox My Mac smartly removes these speeding your Mac up without adversely affecting you.

Let's get worries out of the way first; no it doesn't affect any applications. The intelligence of the program won't touch any files you use all the time, it removes the files that sit around and take up space. It works on Mac 10.5 and up (Leopard OSX 10.5, Snow Leopard OSX 10.6, Lion OSX 10.7 and Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.), its stable no issues no problems. The actual kicker here is there are free updates for life, so each and every time Mac upgrades so can you.

Detox My Mac can clean everything from your photos to your system caches; you're able to do a basic scan or a in-depth one.You choose what you want scanned, Detox My Mac does the rest. Yes my Mac is free, it is free of clutter, free of the things that slow it down and I am free to get back to work without the slow downs and random issues that could popup. I can enjoy my Mac again by using the most advanced cleaning software on the market. Safe and trusted, 24 hour tech support if I need it and free updates for life. I am not seeing the issue here, it is the perfect program to get the job done.


Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/technology-articles/increase-your-mac-speed-6309137.html
About the Author
Detox My Mac is the most advanced cleaning software on the market. It is a quick download, has 24 hour technical support, and the best part free updates for life.Read more in my Detox My Mac Review.