Top Ten Reasons to Utilize Live Chat Software on Your WebsiteAuthor: Level7
Live chat software is quickly becoming one of the top ways to improve a website and increase your profit at the same time. This is due to the fact that outside of use as a basic form of customer service, live chat software can offer you plenty more. The following is just a brief overview of the top ten reasons that you should have live chat software installed on your website if you want to become a successful online business.
- If you have live chat software available on your agent then a live chat agent can reach out to customers as they browse your website. This can be done with multiple customers at the same time making the amount of service you can provide cost effective.
- The next benefit is the fact that you can offer this customer service instantly. While email and phone are two ways to offer customer service, there is a delay in even the best situations to both of these aspects of communication, but live chat messaging via a live chat software platform allows you to instantly answer any questions a customer may have.
- This instant replay builds confidence and trust in your business along with a reputation of reliability. People like organization's that address their needs, with live chat software you can offer them the instant gratification that they are used to online.
- Most of the time when you add live helpdesk software to your website you do not need to download any software onto your PC, which means that you will not to worry about the free space to support the software.
- A great deal of live software chat packages come with free trial periods so that you can try out a live helpdesk chat on your website and decide for yourself it is worth the purchase without spending anything upfront.
- Many live chat applications are able to support multiple languages which can be helpful both if you have a wide clientele base and if you plan on using the live chat software on various websites based in different countries.
- The live chat application usually comes with the unique ability to collect information about the visitors on your website allowing you to track their IPs, average browsing habits, and what the most popular portions of your website are. This allows you to easily conduct a customer survey without any hassle allowing you to see both how to offer the best services to your customers via the live chat application and how to best tailor your website to meet the average browser's needs.
- Via the live chat messaging agent you can build a long term relationship with every customer that makes use of the live chat software which will prove to be powerful in terms of word of mouth campaigning. In other words, if you satisfy one customer they are likely to tell others about you which mean your traffic will grow merely by association without any real marketing efforts.
- Given the fact that live chat software is usually a onetime purchase and investment it is like the gift that keeps giving because long after your investment has paid itself off you will be still be earning money by encouraging sales via the live chat agent.
- Live chat software does not have to be manned 24/7, which means that during the times of the day that you notice your website traffic slows down you can disable it so that you can either get some sleep, or you save some money on the agents you outsource to run it.
About the Author
Alan Jones currently manages the Marketing Operations of Web Site Chat (www.websitechat.net), the developers of a State of the Art Live Help Chat Software.